Order Editor extension for Magento 2
- Modify orders without cancelling them
Bypass the default platform's limitations and edit any order.
- Independently edit order and customer details
Adjust personal and product-related info right in the admin panel.
- Edit order payment/shipping/billing details
Change the choice of offline payment methods, customer's billing address info, contact details shipping details and more.
- Assign customers to customer groups when editing
Grant/limit access of customer groups to certain store benefits.
- Preview Grand Total for orders when changes take place
Make adjustments & see the final results before changes take action.
What is Order Editor extension for?
Modify orders in your Magento 2 store without canceling them! With the extension, you can significantly extend the capabilities of the default Magento Orders grid, easily edit any order data, as well as conveniently manage any order details.
- Own the Magento 1 version of the extension? Contact us to get your personal 25% upgrade discount!
- Comes with FREE life-time support from the certified Magento specialists.
- Includes FREE life-time updates.
The Problems to Solve
How the Extension Helps
Order data modification with no need to cancel it
Magento 2 doesn’t offer such functionality by default.
You have to cancel an order to be able to modify it. This, in turn, causes a lot of inconvenience when managing and analyzing order data.
Don’t cancel orders to edit them
With the extension, you can easily:
- add/remove products added to the order,
- edit order details (prices, coupon codes, taxes, discounts and more),
- re-configure order items (for any type of products),
- add product thumbnails,
- and more.
Modification of the main order details
Frequently, merchants have to change the time markers of an order made from a different time zone.
Also, it may be required to change the order’s status/state when manually processing it.
Edit the order's essentials
The extension enables you to make modifications to the orders in a couple of mouse-clicks. You can edit:
- date and time (down to hours and minutes),
Correcting customer's info
Detected typos customers have made when placing an order?
Want to add/take away privileges for some customer groups?
Modify any customer's data
Order Editor extension for Magento 2 allows you to alter a customer’s:
- first name,
- last name,
- and email address.
What is more, the extension allows you to assign customers to a different customer group, thus granting/limiting access to certain store benefits.
Editing order payment/billing/shipping/ details
Quite often, when managing order data, you may need to implement such actions as completing an order, resending order email, shipping an order, issuing order invoice and dozens more. Also, sometime it may be necessary to change payment method info.
Change payment/shipping/billing-related details in a couple of mouse-clicks
Order Editor allows you to:
- NEW & UNIQUE Change the chosen offline payment method / select a custom one,
- Modify customer's billing information,
- Specify billing address info,
- Modify customer’s contact information,
- Add a customer's phone number,
- Specify customer’s personal shipping details,
- and more.
On top of this, with the extension, you can conveniently preview the order's Grand Total every time you change something.
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
offline payments editing!The extension keeps getting better! High five to the dev team for doing a great work and making our lives easier. For real, I just click edit and edit critical order info. This seems no big deal. Well, yeah, with the extension that's how it is now. New offline payments editing feature is awesome! Good job.
super usefulThis is super! No more need to cancel orders to correct typos customers sometimes make. Making modifications in orders is natural, and it's amazing how natural it actually is now, with the extension.
The support is fast as well.
FinallyI have been requesting them to release the order editor extension for about a year, and they've finally released it! Great tool for those, who just need to modify orders without changing the main magento orders grid. Thanks!
Good Support and ExtensionHello Guys,
I used this module for my client and working good and also such great support.
Essential extensionThis module is an essential one for those who are selling computer peripherals with a large amount of different characteristics. With order editor I can control all the incoming orders. I like the order delete option and the ability to add comments for my customers. By the way, your discount program works is awesome!
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 1.5.0 (September 13, 2019)
- Major improvements and bug fixes
- Version: 1.4.2 (April 17, 2019)
- Bug fixes for Magento 2.3
- Version: 1.4.0 (December 26, 2018)
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3
- Performance improvement for order editing process
- Fixes the problem with adding out of stock items when editing the orders
- Fixes the fatal error if the eWay Rapid payment method is used
- Minor bug fixes
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >