Customer Group Prices extension for Magento 2
- Diversify your Magento 2 store pricing strategy
Use custom prices for different customer groups.
- Replace the default prices for specific groups
Display special custom group prices everywhere in the store.
- Perfect for wholesale stores
Set different prices for your wholesale and retail customers.
- Createed marketing offers
Add custom surcharges and discounts either on a customer groups or products level.
- Group prices import/export functionality
Easily transfer/edit prices-related data, including data migration from Magento 1.
What are Customer Group Prices for?
Diversify your pricing strategies by setting up individual prices for different customer groups. Createed marketing campaigns, motivate customers to qualify for a certain group, and engage them in certain activities to present a special discount.
The extension allows you to completely replace the default product price (with the Magento 2 functionality, this price just gets crossed, and the custom group price is displayed as a special one).
- Own the Magento 1 version of the extension? Contact us to get your personal 25% upgrade discount!
- Comes with FREE life-time support from the certified Magento specialists.
- Includes FREE life-time updates.
Features of Customer Group Prices for Magento 2
Setting prices for different customer groups
Different customers shop differently. With the extension, you’ll be able to:
- segment the customers into groups and assign individual prices to each group,
- set custom prices for custom-created product catalogs (e.g. Retailers, Wholesale, etc.),
- motivate shoppers to qualify for the benefits of a certain group,
- create special discounts or promo offers for the selection of your customers.
Creating special offers for theed groups
Now, you get to set individual prices for custom product catalogs.
Set fixed/percentage surcharges/discounts for theed customer groups (e.g. you can set different prices for the logged in and not logged in customers).
Moreover, the extension allows setting group prices for different types of products: simple, configurable, group, etc.
Automatically use group prices in any cart/catalog price rules, as well as in taxes and gift cards.
Displaying prices precisely in search results
Improve customers’ shopping experience by accurately displaying prices in search.
Correctly display this price type on pages filtered by layered navigation and search results pages.
NEW! Import/export functionality
Enjoy the convenience of customer group prices management. Use a .CSV file to either easily edit/replace customer group prices or transfer the related data from one source to another.
NEW! Group prices data migration from Magento 1
If you’ve recently opted for Magento 2, seamless and easy customer prices migration will allow relieving some of the pain points.
The extension enables you to conveniently migrate (special) customer group prices info from Magento 1 to Magento 2 in a couple of mouse clicks.
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
Customer Reviews 9 item(s)
just wowIt's seems easy but it's just great to be able display prices to certain customer groups as a regular one. My marketers are testing various pricing schemes and offers. This one is certainly a good to have extension!
Helps managing wholesale pricesI'm dealing with both retail and wholesale customers. The extension works perfect for me, and allows to display lower prices for wholesale customers. Everything is done automatically! Hooah!
How?in magento I see group prices. How you prices are different from magento? thank you!
<p>Anill, with the default Magento customer group price enabled, your customers will see it crossed, like a special one. Our extension lets you set this type of price for each group and display it as a regular price, without crossing and mentioning the original product one.</p>
<p> Hope I've answered your question. Kind Regards, Helen</p>
AwesomeGreat plugin, really good support
Nice ServiceWe installed the plugin and faced a problem, it didn't work. After contacting the support and providing FTP data the error was quickly fixed.
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 1.2.1 (October 31, 2019)
- Code refactoring
- Bug fixes
- Version: 1.2.0 (February 12, 2019)
- Adds the import/export functionality
- Adds the ability to migrate the customer group prices from Magento 1
- Version: 1.1.3 (December 12, 2018)
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >