With Magento SEO Meta Templates extension you can quickly and easily arrange and apply a big amount of meta data for product, category and aheadWorks blog post pages.
- Fully compatible with All Magento Security Patches.
Product page meta data templates
Templates can be created for meta title, description and keywords; long and short product descriptions, URL keys, alt tags of product images, product SEO name (H1) tag.
The extension can apply the templates to:
- all store products
- individual, manually selected products
- product attribute sets
With the extension you’ll be capable of creating product meta templates for different languages (Store Views) and applying them to either all the matched products OR to the products with empty fields. The 'bulk-apply' functionality lets you simultaneously apply actions to any chosen templates. And the Apply by Cron option automates the process of templates application.
Category page meta data templates
With Magento SEO Meta Templates extension you can create SEO templates for category meta title, description and keywords, as well as for a category description and category SEO name.
Meta tags templates can be assigned by:
- all categories
- the chosen category tree
- specific categories of your choice
Magento SEO Meta Templates extension also let you produce templates for different languages (Store Views), bulk apply the same actions to multiple templates, auto-apply them with Cron and apply the templates to either all the matched categories or to the categories with empty values.
aheadWorks blog pages templates
With Magento SEO Meta Templates you can make a template for aheadWorks blog post titles, meta descriptions and meta keywords.
Every new template can be applied to all blog posts, a selection of blog posts or an individual blog post.
Also, you can specify the values of the template will be apply to and schedule its auto-applies.
Magento SEO Meta Templates general settings
Magento SEO Meta Templates plugin makes the process of working with meta data templates maximally simplified. You can:
- Automate the process using Magento Сron
- Get notifications if the auto-application goes wrong
- Limit the length of template meta title and meta description
- Specify the number of items for one-time template processing
- Generate templates on any server configuration
- And more
- Compatibility with AheadWorks Blog extension
- FREE lifetime extension updates
- FREE lifetime bug fixes
- 30 days money back guarantee
- 50% OFF on the Upgrade to Magento 2 (*follow this link for more info)
- 100% Open Source
Magento SEO Meta Templates Extension
5 stars all the way
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 1.4.2 (October 4, 2016)
- Fixes an issue with applying extended templates to the products with empty attributes
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 1.3.3 (April 18, 2016)
- Adds a date checker if using the [special_price] variable in the templates
- Fixes a problem with applying templates to products and categories with empty fields
- Version: 1.3.1 (January 14, 2016)
- Improves the explanation of available templates variables in the back-end
- Adds new variable [subcategories] for category templates
- Increases the performance of category templates
- Fixes a store value issue for the [categories] variable.
- Version: 1.2.3 (October 30, 2015)
- Fixes an issue of the SUPEE-6788 compatibility on Linux OS
- Version: 1.2.2 (October 29, 2015)
- Adds the SUPEE-6788 patch compatibility
- Fixes the product name is "0" on the category grid page after applying the templates by Magento cron
- Fixes the misspelling in the SeoXTemplates
- Transfer of settings
- Version: 1.2.0 (October 14, 2015)
- New template for category H1 tag
- Version: 1.0.0 (September 7, 2015)
- Initial Release