Rich Snippets extension for Magento
- Generating optimized rich snippets
Display specific product details in SERPs, Facebook posts, Twitter cards.
- Creating category page rich snippets
Place markup tags in category pages, for breadcrumbs & CMS pages.
- Proving detailed info about your business
Add markup tags for store name & description, location, contacts, business type, and more.
- Generating rich snippets for scheduled events
Right from SERPs, define event type, date, location, and attribute set.
Make your store stand out against the competition on the organic SERPs. Increase your site CTR and attract moreed traffic. 100% search engine friendly.
- Fully compatible with All Magento Security Patches.
- Easy and smooth transfer of all features to Magento 2 version. Contact us to get a personal 25% discount!
What are Rich Snippets for?
Product Page Rich Snippets
Provide potential customers with a wealth of data about your product or service right in the search results.
With this Magento Rich Snippets extension you can display product details (such as a name, preview image, rating, price, availability, etc.) in:
- Search engine results’ rich snippets
- Facebook posts
- Twitter Cards
The extension supports both HTML injection JSON-LD Methods of schema.org tags insert.
Additionally, you can help search engines find and include the following details:
- Magento review stars
- Product category
- Product rating
- Payment and Delivery methods
- Weight/ dimensions
- and dozens more...
Also, you can add/ manage custom properties.
Category Page Rich Snippets
Magento Rich Snippets extension lets you place markup tags on category pages.
Also, you can hide markup tags on category pages with NOINDEX meta robots tag (e.g. layered navigation pages with the applied filters).
What is more, the feature lets you add markup tags to notify search engines about product prices and availability.
Markup Tags for Breadcrumbs & CMS Pages
By enabling breadcrumbs markup tags, you will optimize your site navigation and let searchers get to theed category right from the search results.
Also, with the extension you can enable the Facebook Open Graph protocol and Twitter Cards for your CMS pages.
Event Rich Snippets
If you organize events that are scheduled in a particular time and place (e.g. a musical concert, an exhibition, an art festival), or sell bus/ train/ air tickets, you can use the markup tags to display that in search results.
With this Magento Rich Snippets extension you can:
- specify an attribute set used for your event(-s)
- define the event type (according to Schema.Org)
- set the event’s location (City, address, etc.)
- specify the date of the event
Our Magento Rich Snippets extension lets you specify the Website Name and Description that will be used in Facebook Open Graph, Twitter Cards and search engine rich snippets.
Also, with the extension you can add the Sitelinks Search Box, which will let users search your website right from the Google’s results page.
Merchant (Seller) Info
And last but bit least, the extension helps you provide customers with a coherent info about your business.
You can add the markup tags for:
- store name and description
- business type
- social media links
- and more
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
Clean Code Quality SupportI am a magento developer and have encountered this plugin on one of my client's site, I must say that the code is clean and does not cause any conflict with most of other plugins out there; also the plugin works well and increases CTR over time; additionally support is also very responsive and quick.
Nice extensionA beautiful extension that does really cool job. Helped me to increase the CTR of my best selling products by 20-25%. Also, this app helped my to make my social promo posts more appealing. Can’t ask for more. And thank you for professional support. With you guys, my online business got a lot better.
Very promissing. Amazing supportThe extension works right out of the box. No need to spend hours on installation and read geeky manuals - just download, install and voila you have a perfectly running tool. I had a few questions towards the extension and support answered very quickly (thanks Sergej). Hope this nice little SEO helper can really increase ctr and traffic flow. Wait and see...
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 4.3.4 (May 24, 2019)
- Bug fixes
- Version: 4.2.2 (December 30, 2016)
- Bug fixes
- Version: 4.2.0 (October 4, 2016)
- Adds the setting to disable the AggregateRating for the rich snippets
- Minor bug fixes
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >