Order Editor extension for Magento
- Modifying order details without canceling
Edit order’s date & status, billing & shipping details, payment & shipping info and more.
- Editing products added to orders
Add, delete, edit product details, customize its price, recalculate taxes, etc.
- Keeping applied changes under control
Preview order Grand Total after making modifications.
- Informing customers about order editing
Conveniently create & manage order comments.
Take a full control over orders data. Quickly modify any order, as well as the details of any product included into it.
- Fully compatible with All Magento Security Patches.
- Easy and smooth transfer of all features to Magento 2 version. Contact us to get a personal 25% discount!
What is Order Editor for?
Easily edit Magento orders without canceling them. With Orders Editor extension you can:
- Edit order’s date and status
- Edit billing and shipping details
- Modify payment/ shipping methods
- Edit shipping costs
- Correct customer’s personal details
- Automatically update orders data when your staff makes changes
In addition, you can edit any product included in the order:
- Add/ delete/ modify product details
- Customize product price and recalculate taxes
- Edit discount coupons
- Modify custom configuration products
- Get updated on any changes made to the order
- Monitor all implemented changes in the comment logs
What is more, you can preview order’s Grand Total, every time you edit it. That will let you check if everything is fine after order changes get implemented.
Create/Manage Order Comments
Add comments to any chosen order to make the info about it complete.
Sum up all order changes in the Comments section and conveniently overview them whenever needed.
- Log all changes made to an order in one place
- Add downloadable files to any order comment (can be seen on the frontend)
- Change order status when posting a comment
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
Good Support and ExtensionHello Guys,
I used this module for my client and working good and also such great support.
Essential extensionThis module is an essential one for those who are selling computer peripherals with a large amount of different characteristics. With order editor I can control all the incoming orders. I like the order delete option and the ability to add comments for my customers. By the way, your discount program works is awesome!
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 2.0.11 (February 5, 2019)
- Bug fixes
- Version: 2.0.9 (October, 2016)
- Fixes a fatal error for PHP versions < 5.5
- Fixes a problem of Qty of items with the decimal Qty values.
- Version: 2.0.5 (March 24, 2016)
- Adds the security check for downloading the files from the order comments
- Adds the missing frontend templates
- Improves the edit of the coupon codes
- Improves the Amasty Orderattr compatibility
- Adds the Viabill_Payepay rewrite compatibility
- Add a custom acl rule for comments editing
- Fixes the getUrl method for the file downloads on the front-end
- Fixes a bug with removed quotes
- Fixes an issue with using to use a actual shipping methods when editing an order
- Fixes an issue with editing empty comments
- Strips tags in comments
- Fixes an issue with order status changing
- Fixes an issue with adding/removing multiple items from stock (qty multiplier)
- Fixes a fatal error while placing orders from frontend
- Fixes an issue with configurable products qty changes
- Fixes an issue bundle item cancellation
- Code Refactoring
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >