Others Also Bought FREE Extension for Magento 2
- Smart related products suggestion
Manually/automatically apply data on the customers’ purchase history in a separate block.
- Boost in sales revenue
Suggest a range of slightly more expensive offerings.
- Enhanced customer motivation & loyalty
Gently direct the customers to what other shoppers choose
What is the product for?
Get better organized products in the 'Related Products' section. Save hours and choose to automatically fill the native Magento 2 block with smart recommendations based on the customers’ order history.
- Developed according to the official Magento 2 programming guidelines
- Designed for the standard Magento 2 functionality, tested on the default theme and checkout.
- IMPORTANT! In case you need to adjust the extension for a custom-built checkout or theme, drop us a line.
*Note, customization is done at extra cost.
Features of Others Also Bought extension for Magento 2
Smart Recommendations Based On Customers' Purchase History
Save hours on filling in the related products block! The Others Also Bought extension does the job for you. After analyzing the purchase history of your website visitors, the add-on fills in the ‘Related Products’ block automatically.
This will allow you to provide the customers with smart product recommendations.
- Show relevant products in the Related Product block
- Enable/ disable Cron Jobs to automatically collect and apply customers order data
- Manually apply shoppers order data
Even more, you can easily increase sales by implementing the smart 'Related Products' section. Many psychological research prove that people are more likely to purchase recommended items because they have already been approved by others.
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
Customer Reviews 12 item(s)
it does not work as expected oin Magentno 2.3.1after removing this filter ->setVisibility($this->productVisibility->getVisibleInSiteIds()); it generates Relations into table mageworx_alsobought_index.
But it does not show the Relation on Product-Page. I can't find how it shows the Relation on the Frontsite and how many related Products it will show. I'v only 2 Buttons on the Admin-Site
"Collect data" and "Apply relations"
PerfectEasy to use and very helpfull
Excellent and effectiveEasy Installation and best fit for our store
Perfecteasy to install and adds in a useful feature.
Great extension with excellent features!Free and useful extension.
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 1.0.2 (January 4, 2019)
- Compatibility with Magento 2.2.5 and 2.3
- Fixes the error with the database table prefix
- Version: 1.0.1 (March 13, 2017)
- Fixes a problem with the Compilation mode
- Version: 1.0 (July 29, 2016)
- Initial release
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >