Sitemap Suite extension for Magento
- User & SEO-friendly HTML sitemap
Offer more onsite navigation options to customers while making it better optimized.
- Fully compliant with Google XML sitemap
Help web spiders crawl & index all pages in sitemap.
- Advanced customization options
Choose how to display store links, adjust layout, add extra links, etc.
- Improved page rank distribution
Bring web crawlers to the most important site pages, help them measure page importance correctly.
Generate well-organized HTML and XML Magento sitemaps with store pages easily accessible for customers and search engines. Make your site easy-to-crawl and optimize its navigation for a better user experience.
- Fully compatible with all Magento Security Patches.
What is Sitemap Suite for?
Magento HTML Sitemap
HTML sitemap outlines the navigation layout of your Magento site. With this sitemap you provide users with an alternative to typical store navigation while helping search engines better crawl and index your store pages.Generate Convenient Overview of All Site Pages
Sitemap Suite creates a hierarchical overview of all store pages, thus helping visitors browse your store more efficiently and find pages they need quickly and easily
- Display all store links (Store view, Product pages, Catalog Categories and Subcategories, CMS pages) in a hierarchical structure, all conveniently grouped on a single page
- Customize Magento site map layout with CSS
- Hide products/categories, out of stock products, CMS pages and specific pages like 'Enable Cookies' or '404 Not Found' from showing on the front-end sitemap page
- Sort products and categories by name/position
- Show links to different Store Views on an HTML site map page
- Add additional links (custom or footer links) to the front-end HTML site map
- Replace the default Site Map footer link, e.g. http://www.example.com/sitemap
HTML Sitemap for Better SEO Results
With the help of Sitemap Magento extension you can tell search engines what your site pages are about.
- Define an HTML sitemap page title (per each store view)
- Specify Meta description and Meta keywords for an HTML sitemap (per each store view)
Magento XML SITEMAP
Sitemap.xml file provides links for the search engine spiders to follow, thus helping them crawl and index every page included into a sitemap
Make Your Store Compliant with All Google's Requirements
According to Google’s terms of service, a single XML sitemap file can’t contain more than 50,000 URLs.
Sitemap Suite is capable of splitting a sitemap into multiple files and creating Sitemap XML Index. Thus, no matter how many pages your store may have, your XML sitemap will always be in line with Google’s guidelines.
Fully Customizable XML Sitemap
This Magento Sitemap generator supports unlimited number of products (tested on 5mln+ catalogs) and creates an XML sitemap that lets you improve store crawlability, make search engines better understand your site and index it more intelligently
- Set frequency and priority for all links added in XML sitemap
- Include product images in XML sitemap
- Add product tags links to XML sitemap
- Hide out-of-stock products from XML sitemap
- Exclude specific product and category pages from XML sitemap
- XML sitemap validity check (broken XML sitemap files will never replace correct files to avoid errors while indexing)
- Change a number of products processed at once (thus generate XML sitemap for any number of products on any server configuration)
- Notify admin about all errors occurred during sitemap.xml generation
- Add AW Blog pages to XML sitemap
- Add FIshpig Wordress pages to XML sitemap
- Add Fishpig Attribute Splash pages to XML sitemap
- Add Fishpig Attribute Splash Pro pages to XML sitemap
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
Customer Reviews 17 item(s)
Works as describedWorks as described and great support!
works wellwe've been using the extension for several month w/ no problem
Amazing Customer ServiceI wanted to do some customization to the tool as well as troubleshoot the module. They are the best. Always responsive and willing to help. I would recommend any module from this company because of how great the customer service is.
Good working on 188.8.131.52Working good. I have some troubles with updates, but support was very useful and fast.
Works out of the boxPurchased this extension to replace amasty module. Worked out of the box without any errors. Spent 2 hours on installing and configuring the extension. I didn't contact the support at all.
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 4.7.5 (October 19, 2018)
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 4.6.3 (April 22, 2016)
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 4.6.2 (April 21, 2016)
- Fixes a conflict with Aoe_Scheduler extension
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >