Equip your product pages with persuasive pop-up messages to encourage site visitors to make a purchase.
- Developed according to the official Magento programming guidelines.
- Designed for the standard Magento functionality, tested on the default theme and checkout.
- IMPORTANT! In case you need to adjust the extension for a custom-built checkout or theme, drop us a line.
*Note, customization is done at extra cost.
Encourage Customers to Make a Purchase
Create/ customize dynamically updated pop-up messages that will tell your store visitors how popular your products are.
To tweak the extension's settings, go to System - Configuration - MageWorx - Customers Online.
- Display a ‘Visitors Online’ pop-up message that displays the number of people currently viewing each product page
- Show a ‘Last Order Made On/ From’ pop-up message that displays when/ from where the last order was made
- Fully customize your pop-up messages: text and appearance can be adjusted in the admin panel and CSS file
- Define the minimal number of customers to display (thus, if the number of visitors is smaller that the set amount, a ‘Visitors Online’ pop-up message won’t be displayed)
- Define which order amount will be displayed on the frontend - segment orders by their status and show the selected amount to store visitors
- Set a date range for the last displayed order
- Enable/ disable the extension on mobile devices
Magento Customers Online extension
Thank you for releasing it for free!
Probably the best app!
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 1.0.1 (July 23, 2015)
- Fixed. There was the issue, which occurs if there were no any visitors on a product page.
- Version: 1.0.0 (July 02, 2015)
- Initial release