Customer Prices Suite extension for Magento 2
- Unlimited price diversification possibilities
Set individual prices for different customers/customer groups & achieve specific marketing objectives.
- Custom promotions on customer group/product levels
Enable surcharges/discounts/prices for custom product catalogs/individual products/targeted customer groups.
- Completely replaced (not crossed!) product prices
Set & display custom prices for various customer groups differently ― either replace the default value or display the crossed prices.
- Personalization of product pricing & discounts
Use customer-tailored prices & product promotions to drive repeat sales.
- Import/export functionality
Transfer/import/export any price-related data in a couple of mouse clicks using a .CSV file.
- Smooth data migration from Magento 1
Easily migrate customer prices from Magento 1 to Magento 2 stores.
What is Customer Prices Suite for?
This is an all-in-one pricing & discounts management solution that will bring your marketing activities to a whole new level.
Easily set customer/customer group/product catalog/product-specific prices, completely replace the default value or choose to cross the price & display it as a special offer. Run individual promotions.
- Comes with FREE life-time support from the certified Magento specialists.
- Includes FREE life-time updates.
The Issues Customer Prices Suite Extension Solves
- CUSTOMER-SPECIFIC PRICES
- CUSTOMER-SPECIFIC PROMOTIONS
- GROUP PRICES
- GROUP PROMOTIONS
- IMPORT/EXPORT FUNCTIONALITY
- DATA MIGRATION
Not all customers are made equal. Just as individually tailored products are self-evident today,ing the consumers based on the data about their willingness to pay is vital for enhanced shopping experience & sales growth.
Enjoy the possibility to easily select store customers and specify special product pricing for them.
For example, you can create a custom-priced offer for your most loyal shopper, reduce the price for an item in the abandoned cart or create a specially-priced deal for a customer (hand-picked customers), who keep visiting your site without making a purchase.
The add-on offers price customization either on a customer or product levels. Additionally, you can choose to display a regular price on the frontend or replace it with a custom value.
- Different price for specific customers
- Ability to completely replace price
- Ability to manually pick theed customer(s)
- Personalized prices on the product/customer levels
- Manual order creation using custom prices in the backend
- Flat rate/ ± flat/percentage product pricing schemes
Did you know that 62% of consumers expect companies to offer personalized discounts based on the products they’ve already purchased (according to SalesForce data)? Taking that 54% of the shoppers anticipate a personalized offer within a day, custom-tailored discounts become an important means that helps meet the buyers’ expectations.
By default, Magento 2 doesn’t allow you to apply shopping cart rules & conditions to certain buyers.
The extension helps increase customer retention & loyalty by offering to specific singled-out customers one-off personalized coupon codes.
- Selecting customers for special offers
- Assigning specific cart rules/conditions/condition combinations
- Discounts based on cart item attributes, product & cart attributes
No matter how specific your brand’s niche is, customer segmentation allows for personalizeding and creating price offers that are irresistible for a group.
Also, unique deals for different customer segments keep the regulars coming back thus increasing retention and engage the newcomers to stay with a brand.
The extension helps diversify prices for multiple segments of your customer base. You’ll be able to either display a crossed price to a special customer group or completely replace regular values with a special offer.
- Individual prices to different customer segments
- Custom prices for custom-created product catalogs
- Fixed/percentage surcharges/discounts for theed customer groups
- Group prices for different product types: simple, configurable, group, etc.
- Using group prices in any cart/catalog price rules/taxes/gift cards automatically
Would like to runed marketing campaigns that convert? Have a special deal for wholesale shoppers? Wish to create a special promotion for the VIPs? Want to promote a specific product for a selected group of customers?
In order to achieve that, you’d need to apply single promotions to specific customer segments.
The Customer Prices Suite brings your marketing activities to a whole new level. Besides the ability to add custom surcharges and discounts either on a customer group or product levels, you get to motivate the shoppers to qualify for the benefits of a certain customer segment.
For example, you can encourage buyers to create an account in order to get a discount. Besides further shopping convenience and faster checkout process, this will secure you the buyers’ consent for further deals & promotions.
- Special promo offers for a selection of customers
- Segmented marketing activities
- Discounts on the customer/product level
Dealing with customer prices is a painstaking process that can eat up hours of your workday, especially when done on a stand-alone basis.
Today, effortless data transfer is vital for easy mass editing possibilities.
The extension offers the ease of customer prices management. By using a .CSV file, you get to conveniently import/export data. This will allow you to transfer prices from one source to another, mass edit & backup info, and more.
- Data import/export using a .CSV file
- Bulk prices update possibilities
- Fast data backup
- Easy data transfer between Magento 2 stores
Data Migration from Magento 1
When migrating your online store from Magento 1 to Magento 2, product prices transfer may seem like a nightmare, especially when done manually.
The extension allows you to conveniently transfer information within the process of online store migration. All done in a couple of mouse clicks.
- Easy prices-related data transfer from Magento 1 to Magento 2
Features of Customer Prices Suite for Magento 2
Personalized Product Pricing
Increase sales by introducing a flexible product pricing scheme. With the module, you’ll:
- set custom price for any product,
- set custom product price for any store customer (Magento 2 price per customer functionality),
- enjoy flexible product pricing (flat rate, ± flat rate or percentage),
- set product prices on product/customer level,
- generate shopping cart/catalog discounts using customer prices,
- manually create orders using customer prices (from the backend).
Group Product Pricing
If you have differentiated segments of the customer base (wholesalers, VIP shoppers, etc.), then you must know that they shop differently and expect different pricing offers. The extension enables you to:
- assign individual pricing to each separate customer group,
- set custom prices to custom-created product catalogs, such as retailers, VIPs, etc.,
- motivate shoppers to qualify for a specific customer group.
Note that the extension allows you to completely replace default product price, i.e., no crossed regular price being displayed as special one (like in default Magento 2).
Personal Customer Discounts
In the dedicated ‘Customers’ tab, assign personalized discounts:
- to hand-selected customers,
- when specific cart conditions & rules take place.
Group Customer Discounts
Generate special discounts/promotional offers for a specific customer group.
Promotion Rules Conditions
Trigger specific rules conditions for theed group of the customer base. With the extension, you’ll be able to assign discounts and coupon codes, based on:
- cart item attributes, such as price, quantity and row total in cart,
- product attributes, such as gender, material, eco collection, etc.,
- cart attributes, such as subtotal, customer segment, shipping method, etc.
Scheduled Cart Price Rules
Magento 2 Enterprise Edition users will enjoy the possibility to create highly personalized promotional campaigns. Within them, scheduled cart prices rules can be applied to a selected group of customers.
Improved Display in Search
The extension significantly improves customers’ shopping experience by accurately displaying Magento 2 special prices on pages filtered by layered navigation and search results pages.
Bulk Prices Update
Effortlessly edit bulk prices using a CSV file to further update them.
- set custom prices for any number of products/customers,
- backup customer prices,
- move prices between different Magento 2 stores (staging and live stores),
- update custom prices in bulk.
Relieve some of the pain points when migrating from Magento 1 to Magento 2.
With the extension, customer prices transfer and management is done in a few mouse clicks using a CSV file.
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 2.2.5 (June 14, 2019)
- Fixes the installation error on Magento 2.3.1
- Version: 2.2.4 (June 5, 2019)
- Adds CLI command for synchronize data
- Version: 2.2.3 (April 9, 2019)
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3.1
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >