Customer Group Prices extension for Magento
- Applying advanced pricing strategies
Set specific prices for an unlimited number of groups.
- Optimized price management
Set catalog & shopping cart rules, special/tier/layered navigation prices, and more.
- Stimulate specific onsite activities
Encourage customers to log in by hiding prices from unregistered users.
- Export/import functionality
Use a .csv file to easily transfer price-related data.
Charge different prices to different groups of customers. Reap greater benefits by introducing multiple pricing strategies.
- Fully compatible with all Magento Security Patches.
- Easy and smooth transfer of all features to Magento 2 version. Contact us to get a personal 25% discount!
What is Customer Group Prices for?
Customer Group Product Pricing
Apply different prices to the products depending on the groups customers belong to:
- Manage an unlimited number of customer groups, customers in the group and products
- Specify the price for every customer group on the product level
- Select which customer groups will have different prices
The extension also supports:
- Configurable and Bundle products
- Catalog Price Rules for Simple and Configurable products
- Special / Tier/ Layered Navigation prices
- NEW Setting customer group prices lower or higher than the default ones
- Sorting by price options at categories pages
- Shopping Cart Rules
- Magento API for creating orders
- NEW Adding ± fixed or percentage number to the group prices (e.g. if you add +10 - $10 will be added to the default price)
Group Price Display
Generate interest in product and encourage shoppers to log in.
With our Magento group pricing module you can hide product prices from visitors who are not logged-in. Such visitors will see the message “You need to Login to see the prices” (the message can be edited by a store admin).
NEW On top of that, you can show/hide prices for certain products and categories.
Update Custom Product Prices in Bulk
Update product prices for a certain customer group in bulk - you could specify the prices while editing the group, so the prices will be applied to all the products at once.
Bulk update allows specifying fixed price, adding/deducting fixed or percentage number to the original products’ prices.
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
AwesomeGreat plugin, really good support
Nice ServiceWe installed the plugin and faced a problem, it didn't work. After contacting the support and providing FTP data the error was quickly fixed.
Perfect SupportInstallation of the module went perfect.
After a while we had an error with this module, probably because of another module. At that moment i e-mailed Webtex and they fixed it within the hour!!
Very good support!
Fantastic Extension with fantastic customer supportThis extension is exactly what I needed for my website.
It installed perfectly fine and is extremely handy as I have a lot of products with different prices for each item.
I had a few teething problems, which was due to other extensions getting in the way, but the support team went above and beyond to help me. They are responsive and very helpful.
Would definitely recommend!
Great solutionIt's a simple but powerful solutions. mageworx developed another amazing module.
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 2.9.1 (November 16, 2015)
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 2.9.0 (November 03, 2015)
- Compatibility with SUPEE 6788 Security Patch
- Version: 2.8.4 (June 18, 2015)
- Special price issue is resolved
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >