Make your store stand out against the competition on the organic SERPs. Increase your site CTR and attract more targeted traffic. 100% search engine friendly.
- Fully compatible with All Magento Security Patches.
Product page rich snippets
Provide potential customers with a wealth of data about your product or service right in the search results.
With this Magento Rich Snippets extension you can display product details (such as a name, preview image, rating, price, availability, etc.) in:
- Search engine results’ rich snippets
- Facebook posts
- Twitter Cards
The extension supports both HTML injection JSON-LD Methods of schema.org tags insert.
Additionally, you can help search engines find and include the following details:
- Magento review stars
- Product category
- Product rating
- Payment and Delivery methods
- Weight/ dimensions
- and dozens more...
Also, you can add/ manage custom properties.
Category page rich snippets
Magento Rich Snippets extension lets you place markup tags on category pages.
Also, you can hide markup tags on category pages with NOINDEX meta robots tag (e.g. layered navigation pages with the applied filters).
What is more, the feature lets you add markup tags to notify search engines about product prices and availability.
Markup tags for breadcrumbs and CMS pages
By enabling breadcrumbs markup tags, you will optimize your site navigation and let searchers get to the targeted category right from the search results.
Also, with the extension you can enable the Facebook Open Graph protocol and Twitter Cards for your CMS pages.
Event Rich Snippets
If you organize events that are scheduled in a particular time and place (e.g. a musical concert, an exhibition, an art festival), or sell bus/ train/ air tickets, you can use the markup tags to display that in search results.
With this Magento Rich Snippets extension you can:
- specify an attribute set used for your event(-s)
- define the event type (according to Schema.Org)
- set the event’s location (City, address, etc.)
- specify the date of the event
Our Magento Rich Snippets extension lets you specify the Website Name and Description that will be used in Facebook Open Graph, Twitter Cards and search engine rich snippets.
Also, with the extension you can add the Sitelinks Search Box, which will let users search your website right from the Google’s results page.
Merchant (Seller) Info
And last but bit least, the extension helps you provide customers with a coherent info about your business.
You can add the markup tags for:
- store name and description
- business type
- social media links
- and more
- Free lifetime extension updates
- Free lifetime bug fixes
- 100% Open Source
- 30 days money back guarantee
Magento Rich Snippets extension
Very promissing. Amazing support
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 4.2.0 (October 4, 2016)
- Adds the setting to disable the AggregateRating for the rich snippets
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 4.1.1 (April 18, 2016)
- Fixes an issue with the "og:site_name" displaying incorrect data in the rich snippets
- Version: 4.1.0 (October 30, 2015)
- Adds the SUPEE-6788 compatibility
- Ability to load a website image for OpenGraph & Twitter of the home page
- Adds the OpenGraph for Category page
- Fixes a JSON Breadcrumbs error
- Fixes a Breadcrumbs error (HTML Injection) & data-vocabulary -> schema.org
- Version: 4.0.3 (October 19, 2015)
- Layout error on the category pages (if some specific themes are used)
- Social links bug fix.
- Version: 4.0.2 (October 13, 2015)
- Lib file was added to the distributive.
- Version: 4.0.1 (October 12, 2015)
- Fixed - The category rich snippets error
- Version: 4.0.0 (October 07, 2015)
- Adding markup data for product pages.
- Structured data markup for category pages.
- Adding markup data for CMS Pages.
- Magento search results’ breadcrumbs.
- Creating rich snippets for Evenets
- Adding Seller markup tags.
- Adding 'About Website’ markup tags.
- Adding Sitelinks Search Box.
- Extended Facebook Open Graph support.
- Support of Product and Website Twitter Cards.