Optimize your store linking structure. Automatically replace any keywords/ keyword phrases with links to internal pages or relevant external sources.
- Admin Demo: CrossLinks / CrossLinks1
- Any new functionality of the extension will come FREE for all the users.
- Need help with upgrading to Magento 2? Just drop us a line!
Internal Magento Cross Links
Internal links help search engines and site visitors better navigate through your site. Also, it’s an important ranking factor that signals page relevance and passes its authority to other pages.
With Magento 2 Cross Linking extension you can:
- build internal cross links
- build internal links on any page of your site (e.g. product, category, CMS pages)
- define a title and alt tags for each link
- build internal links by a product SKU / category ID
- set cross link priority and the maximum replacement count
- choose Store Views to build internal links for
External Magento 2 Cross Links
Also, with the extension you can link your site pages to any relevant external source.
The extension enables you to:
- add links to relevant websites
- specify a link title and alt tags
- choose Store Views to place external cross links on
- set keyword replacement count
- define external cross link priority
The extension is fitted with a bunch of features that let you conveniently manage all cross links in one place.
With Magento 2 Cross Links plugin you can:
- enabling/ disabling all cross links at once
- define the max # of keyword replacements for product, category, CMS pages
- set the default values for cross link attributes
- FREE lifetime extension updates
- FREE lifetime bug fixes
- 30 days money back guarantee
- 50% OFF on the Upgrade from Magento 1 (*follow this link for more info)
- 100% Open Source
Magento 2 Cross Links extension
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 2.1.2 (July 4, 2016)
- Compatibility with Magento 2.1
- Version: 1.0 (January, 2016)
- Initial release