Extend the capabilities of the default Magento Orders grid. Personalize the Order View according to your requirements and get a quick access to all important order details.
- Fully compatible with All Magento Security Patches.
Enhancing the default Orders Grid
Enhance the functionality of the standard Magento Orders Grid and adjust it for you personal needs.
- Personalize both Admin and Customer Order View
- Add extra order details (tax amount, shipping method and amount, refunds, custom options and dozens more)
- Hide the column you don’t need
- Arrange the order of columns by drag-and-drop
- Add images of products added to the order (with a customizable thumbnail)
- Set the # of comments in the Orders grid
Easily delete Magento orders. Go beyond the standard order management mechanisms (that lets you only mark orders ‘Cancelled’) and get rid of any unwanted orders.
- Completely delete any chosen order
- Delete orders in bulk
- Mark orders as deleted (with the possibility to restore them later)
- Hide all the deleted orders in Customer's Order View
Unclutter the grid from any unneeded orders by manual or automatic order archiving. With Advanced Orders Grid extension you can:
- Select and manually archive any unimportant orders
- Set a scheduler for automatic order archiving
- Archive orders by their status
- Define the # of days before orders get into the archive
Mass Order Actions
Streamline the process of order management by applying mass actions to multiple orders. With the extension you can implement the following bulk actions:
- Mass invoice
- Ship orders/ Invoice + Ship
- Send Invoices and Shipments
- Print Invoices
- Print Credit Memos
- And a lot more…
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Free LIFETIME Support
- Free LIFETIME Updates
Magento Advanced Order Grid extension
Great module and even a greater team!
Just wanted to say a HUGE thank you for to your support service and to Sergej, who quickly helped me install the extension and resolve some minor conflicts. You guys are just awesome and doing a great job!
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 2.2.3 (October 4, 2016)
- Archived orders are hidden by default
- Fixes a misspelling error in the GT column
- Bug fixes
- Version: 2.1.0 (March 24, 2016)
- Adds the new column "Invoices"
- Improves the user interface in the back-end
- Improves the compatibility with 3-rd party extensions
- Fixes an issue with export of custom columns to csv/xls(xml)
- Fixes a problem with coupon code filtering and sorting
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 2.0.3 (January 15, 2016)
- Compatibility with Amasty Flags
- Version: 2.0.2 (November 07, 2015)
- Initial Release