Drive more sales and increase average order value by offering customers a selection of extra services(e.g. Rush Delivery, Extended Warranty, Gift Wrap, etc).
- Admin Demo: MultiFees / MultiFees_1
- Any new functionality of the extension will come FREE for all the users.
- Need help with upgrading to Magento 2? Just drop us a line!
Extra Fees for Any Product/Service
Easily add an unlimited number of extra fees for any product/service in your Magento 2 store.
Improve your customers’ shopping experience by providing them with such options as Rush delivery, Product Insurance, Check Commission, Extended Warranty, etc. and gain additional profit for each order!
With the extension you can:
- create as many extra product/service fees as you need
- specify a fee name, description, position on a cart page
- conveniently manage extra fees from the backend
Setting Extra Fee Options
When created, fees can be further customized according to your customers’ specific requirements. Multi Fees extension for Magento 2 enables you to:
- set a fee as ‘required’ and ‘one-time’
- set a sorting order for multiple fees
- let customers leave comments and specify a date for each fee (that can be used for defining shipping/service implementation time frames)
On top of that, with the extension you can manage extra fee pricing:
- define price of each product/service fee
- select between a fixed or percent price type
- apply a percent fee price to the order’s subtotal/ shipping & handling/tax
Extra Fee Segmentation and Conditions
Multi Fees extension enables you to segment the list of your product fees by assigning them to different Store Views and customer groups. Thus, you can customize your offers according to shoppers’ location and their preferences.
Also, you can display/hide fees according to certain product fee conditions or their combinations. With this extension you can create conditions based on:
- product attributes and types
- cart attribute (e.g. the cart subtotal, total weight, etc.)
- cart item attributes (row total in the cart, price in the cart, total quantity in the cart, etc.)
In addition, with the extension you can:
- enable/disable all extra fees from the Admin panel
- edit any created product/service extra fees
- display/hide prices in the Additional Fees block
- display/hide additional fees amount in Cart Total
- display/hide additional fees amount in Orders, Invoices, Credit Memos
This is the list of features that will appear in the upcoming versions:
- shipping method fees
- payment method fees
- advanced tax settings for extra fees
The ETA is 1-2 months.
- FREE lifetime extension updates
- FREE lifetime bug fixes
- 30 days money back guarantee
- 50% OFF on the Upgrade from Magento 1 (*follow this link for more info)
- 100% Open Source
Magento 2 Multi Fees extension
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 1.0.1 (November 238 2016)
- Bug fixes
- Version: 1.0 (November 23, 2016)
- Initial release