Extended Sitemap allows you to display all of your existing Catalog Categories, Products, CMS Pages and additional configurable links with a hierarchical structure SEO optimized for web spiders on a single Site Map page available through your store footer link, e.g. http://www.example.com/sitemap/
In addition it replaces the default Magento Google Sitemap functionality for auto generation of XML Site Map files with a more optimized and advanced functionality which eases user experience.
- Ability to hide specific CMS Pages (e.g. 'Enable Cookies' page) from Site Map
- Ability to hide any product, category or CMS page from XML sitemap
- Ability to include additional links (footer and custom links) into Site Map
- Ability to show links to different Store Views on Site Map page
- Generates correct Google XML Site Map files
- Ability to add category name to product path for Google XML Site Map
- Ability to specify meta title for HTML sitemap (per each store view)
- Ability to specify meta description for HTML sitemap (per each store view)
- NEW | Ability to add AW Blog pages in XML sitemap
- Fixes Magento issue with large number of categories in the sitemap
- Ability to sort site map items in alphabetical order
- Easy customizable layout with CSS
- Comes with User Guide
- 100% Open Source
- 14 days money back
- Free extension updates
- Free life time support
You can look through extension User Guide here.
Google, Yahoo, MSN (Bing) Sitemap Submission
If you need help with submission of your Site Map to Google, Yahoo, MSN (Bing) we are always open to help you. Just drop us a line.
If you have any questions, contact our Support Department and our team will get back to you shortly.
Not impressed enough? Check out SEO Suite Ultimate extension.
Enterprise Edition - Very Nice WorkReview by Eddie 12/8/11
Bought the 3 pack Enterprise edition. Very fast, prompt, and friendly support.
5Review by Gabs 2/14/11
Outstanding installation service and support!
Great extensionReview by Michel 10/24/10
I have installed the extenion today and it works great.
Install in easy.
Ive got an error one my page i have send the customer service a e-mail, and i get in 1 hour an answer.
I was forgetting to log off and in again.
Now it works great!
Great extension and supportReview by Nele 9/8/10
I had a little problem installing the extension together with the blank seo template. Contacted the support and got a competent answer within minutes. And now it works! Thanks a lot!
Solid extension that works wellReview by Joe 8/18/10
I've bought 2 extensions from MageWorx, and they both work perfectly and are easy to use. What I like about the Extended Sitemap extension is that it really cleans up the default Magento sitemap and allows you to put everything in there, as opposed to having 2 pages, one for categories & one for products, plus the ability to add in and subtract other pages.
But as a bonus, it also improves, dare I say fixes, the default Magento Google XML Sitemap. By default, Magento disables the xml sitemap generation unless you go into the core code and turn it on. Nowhere in the admin does it tell you that, so if you "enable" it in the admin, it's not actually enabled. This extension fixes that AND gives you more control over the XML sitemap.
Excellent product. Great support!Review by Paul 7/16/10
We've been using the MageWorx Extended Sitemap on www.airbornesound.com for about a two months so far and it works flawlessly.
The included documentation details installation clearly: a site owner with basic FTP knowledge can instal this extension. Operation instructions are also clear.
Using the extension is simple, fast and reliable.
Any support issues we had were answered within hours via the mageworx.com ticket support system. Professional and courteous.
Highly recommended. Great work MageWorx!
Great extensionReview by Michael 12/22/09
Excellent Magento extension that makes creating a sitemap as easy as it gets!!
good support and a great extensionReview by Vedran 12/15/09
We have used the extended sitemap for a large client of us. Even when we found some small issues, the MageWorx team answered all our email within hours and helped us to solve the problems. We're really happy with this extension. Go on!
great extension, huge improvement over built-in sitemapReview by Q3 Innovations, LLC 12/2/09
We've been using MageWorx's extended sitemap extension on http://www.q3ats.com for about 6 months now, it is a huge improvement over the built-in Magento sitemap and allows us to exclude pages and style the category levels the way we want.
Thanks MageWorx for a wonderful extension!
Write Your Own Review
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 3.1.6
- The issue with broken URLs in XML sitemap on multi-stores environment (Thanks dotBlue for your help on
- fixing this)
- Bug fixes
- Version: 3.1.3
- The issue with tags in XML sitemap
- Version: 3.1.2
- Japanese locale added
- The issue with index.php in a sitemap index resolved
- Version: 3.1.0
- AW Blog extension is added in XML sitemap
- XML sitemap generated by cron issue resolved
- Version: 3.0.5
- The problem with a store view code in product paths in XML sitemap resolved
- The URLs of product tags resolved
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 3.0.4
- The issue with tags in XML sitemap
- The issue with paths in XML sitemap
- Version: 3.0.3
- Optimization of XML sitemap to work with 5 million of products
- Number of generated URLs is correct now in XML sitemap
- The issue with HTML sitemap
- Version: 3.0.1
- The link to HTML sitemap is added in XML sitemap
- Improved the functionality for auto-generating XML sitemap
- Version: 3.0
- Home page is added to XML sitemap with priority 1
- Ability to exclude any product, category or CMS page from XML sitemap
- XML sitemap support unlimited number of products
- The design of HTML sitemap in custom templates
- Magento issue for XML sitemap on multiple domains (now each XML sitemap has correct base URL)
- Version: 1.1.1
- Ability to specify meta title and meta description for HTML sitemap
- XML sitemap bug fixes
- Version: 1.0.8
- Added ability to use XML Sitemap Index and split XML Sitemap into different files by file size and link number
- Version: 1.0.7
- Added ability to sort categories and products by position or in alphabetical order
- Version: 1.0.0
- Initial release