On November 28, 2017 Magento announced new security enhancements aka SUPEE-10415 patch for Magento Enterprise v.184.108.40.206 and Magento Community v.220.127.116.11. These changes include:
- closing cross-site requests (CSRF) and denial-of-service (DOS),
- fixes for issues patching caused by SOAP v1 interactions in WSDL,
- authenticated Admin user remote code execution (RCE), and more.
So, make sure not to procrastinate upgrading your Magento store!
MageWorx has cut its teeth on keeping Magento stores updated. Within 3-5 business days, we offer to:
- advance you Magento store to the newest, even more secure and stable version,
- upgrade the Magento database as well as the list of customers, orders and items you sell,
- fix possible database issues,
- install/update any MageWorx or/and Webtex extensions upon you request,
- update not more that 3 third-party extensions (the latest extensions packages are required).
Don’t lag behind! Increase the performance of you website and enhance its usability!