There is hardly any single online resource that takes a balanced approach to what merchants with their sites on Magento 1 should expect after June 20, 2020. Every now and then, we see marketers that promote switching over to Shopify, BigCommerce or other CMS. It seems natural to stick to Magento 2 too. But the biggest question is, ‘Why move on and plunge into the challenge of migration?
Recently, our Partner Company―Staylime Digital Agency― has run exceptional research. Their main objective was to create a rich repository of information that gives answers.
Beautifully presented and visualized, their Magento 1 End of Life initiative is a one-of-a-kind source of information that gives answers:
- What are the consequences of Magento 1end of support?
- What should business owners expect?
- What are the main reasons behind migration?
- What are the main migration stages?
- What is the best time to plunge into the migration process?
- What benefits does Magento 2 offer, or should you re-platform?
So many questions. So many answers. All in one place.