Did you know that 18% of brands get an ROI of over $70 for every dollar they invest in email marketing?
If you’re an eCommerce store owner, the best Shopify email marketing apps can help you build effective campaigns to achieve such high ROI.
However, with the amount of email marketing platforms on the market, choosing the ideal tool to grow your Shopify store can be overwhelming.
This guide will cover the 24 best email marketing apps for Shopify to help you decide and take your online store to the next level.
Table of Contents
Image source: Sender
Sender is one of the best (and most affordable) email automation apps for Shopify stores.
It has a drag-and-drop email builder for creating newsletters, dynamic popups, and sign-up forms to attract leads and nurture them to customers. The platform also provides a library of premade templates to help you design beautiful emails in minutes.
The Shopify email automation app combines email with SMS marketing to offer customers an omnichannel experience and boost conversions. You can manage your email and SMS campaigns without needing third-party apps.
The real-time reporting and analytics feature helps you monitor your email and SMS campaigns so you can improve accordingly.
- Email and SMS marketing automation;
- High-converting signup forms and popups;
- Smart segmentation and personalization for sending targeted messages;
- Drag-and-drop email builder and free library of design templates;
- Real-time reporting and analytics to track and improve your marketing campaign performance.
Pricing: Free Forever plan. Premium plans start at $10 per month for up to 2,500 subscribers.
2. Webtex Product Review App for Shopify
Image source: Webtex
Webtex is a product review request email app that showcases reviews and user-generated content (UGC) in your Shopify store.
The free product reviews Shopify app has widgets you can easily customize and manage. It allows you to display product reviews with star ratings and photos anywhere on your Shopify store to boost traffic, sales, and customer loyalty.
The customer reviews app also helps you build trust and credibility, add social proof, improve SEO, and give your customers a voice.
- Get email notifications as soon as a customer reviews your website;
- Reviews widget that’s easy to customize and manage;
- Import reviews from marketplaces, social media platforms, and other channels;
- Customizable multi-language review request emails to automate the process of feedback collection.
3. Shopify Email
Image source: Shopify Email
Shopify Email is an email marketing tool you can use directly in your Shopify admin.
The platform helps you design branded emails in minutes using its drag-and-drop editor. You can also leverage its sales-focused templates to showcase prices, Shopify promotions, and checkout links directly from your online store.
- Segment your customers and send branded emails directly from Shopify;
- Use automation templates to create beautiful emails;
- Track email marketing metrics like products added to the cart, click-through rates, and purchases.
Pricing: First 10,000 emails are free each month. The price goes to a dollar for every 1,000 emails you send.
Image source: Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a Shopify email automation app that helps businesses turn prospects into long-term customers.
You can use its email and SMS templates to send personalized messages like friendly cart reminders, price drop alerts, and just-in-time recommendations. As a result, you can boost customer engagement and email conversion rates.
- Email and SMS marketing automation;
- Advanced segmentation and personalization;
- Predictive analysis;
- Real-time revenue data per campaign, segment, and marketing channel.
Pricing: Free plan. Premium plans start at $20 per month for up to 500 contacts.
Image source: Mailchimp
Mailchimp is a Shopify email app that helps entrepreneurs build their businesses and brand.
The Shopify app offers pre-built templates to help you create beautiful popup forms and landing pages to attract prospects.
Mailchimp also provides a powerful marketing CRM, targeted emails, and expert insights to help you scale your Shopify store and boost sales.
- Email automation features to create welcome, abandoned cart, and re-engagement emails for marketing on Shopify;
- Use Content Optimizer to make AI-powered improvements to your emails and images;
- Real-time reports powered by data from industry insights;
- Prebuilt templates to create stunning popup forms and landing pages in minutes.
Pricing: Free plan. Premium plans start at $13 per month for up to 500 contacts.
Image source: HubSpot
HubSpot is one of Shopify’s best email marketing apps that integrates your store’s data with HubSpot’s CRM software.
The platform helps you create a unified view of customers and turn your eCommerce store data into powerful sales and marketing insights.
You can also sync your Shopify customer data into HubSpot’s CRM to create new audience segments and automated marketing campaigns.
- Send personalized emails for more opens and click-throughs;
- Sync your Shopify store data with HubSpot CRM;
- Optimize your email marketing campaigns with analytics and A/B testing.
Pricing: Free plan. Premium plans start at $20 per month for up to 1,000 marketing contacts.
Image source: GetResponse
GetResponse is an email marketing Shopify app that helps you drive more sales to your online store.
The platform lets you create marketing campaigns based on the products customers view and buy on your website. As a result, you can target new and returning customers with upselling and cross-selling emails to generate more sales.
- Use transactional emails to turn abandoned checkouts into sales;
- Upsell and cross-sell email campaigns to generate more sales;
- Optimized eCommerce emails to convert more customers;
Pricing: Free 30-day trial. Premium plans start at $15.58 per month (billed yearly).
Image source: Sendinblue
Sendinblue is a Shopify marketing app that helps eCommerce store owners increase engagement and sales.
You can create effective automated campaigns with features like customizable templates, email automation, and advanced reporting. SMS marketing also offers another channel for reaching out to customers.
- Detailed reports and analytics to track campaign performance;
- Robust audience segmentation;
- Integration with popular apps and services;
- Target customers based on purchase history, shopping behavior, and more.
Pricing: Free plan. Premium plans start at $25 per month for unlimited contacts.
Image source: ActiveCampaign
ActiveCampaign offers email marketing with Shopify tools that help online stores grow their small businesses with marketing automation.
The software app lets you create automated welcome email series, product review requests, abandoned cart win-back emails, and lead generation emails. You can also use the drag-and-drop email editor to design personalized emails based on customer interest.
- Email segmentation and personalization;
- Real-time reporting and analytics;
- Automated triggered email to increase checkouts.
Pricing: 14-day free trial. Premium plans start at $29 per month (billed yearly).
Image source: Justuno
Justuno is a marketing and analytics platform that provides Shopify stores with powerful tools to boost conversions.
The platform helps you engage and convert prospects with effective marketing campaigns such as email capture popups and eCommerce promotions.
- Robust traffic segmentation;
- Conversion analytics;
- Exit offers to reduce abandoned carts.
Pricing: 14-day free trial. Premium plans start at $29 per month for up to 10,000 website monthly visitors.
12. Constant Contact
Image source: Constant Contact
Constant Contact is one of the best email marketing tools for eCommerce stores on Shopify.
It offers beautiful templates to send customers automated email and SMS campaigns to boost engagement and sales. Automated emails you can send include abandoned carts, welcome emails, and transactional emails.
- Promote your products and store with drag-and-drop blocks;
- Build automated email and SMS campaigns that convert;
- eCommerce reporting to monitor your campaign’s impact.
Pricing: 60-day free trial. Premium plans start at $12 per month for up to 500 contacts.
Image source: Drip
Drip is a Shopify email marketing app that helps eCommerce store owners better engage and market to their customers.
The platform helps you create dynamic segments from customer data and engage customers with automated marketing campaigns.
- Advanced popups and beautiful email designs;
- Segmentation based on customer data;
- Visual workflows designed for multi-channel automation.
Pricing: 14-day free trial. Premium plans start at $39 per month for up to 2,500 subscribers.
Image source: AWeber
AWeber is a Shopify email automation platform that stores relevant customer data in your AWeber account to save you time when creating marketing campaigns.
Its drag-and-drop builder also helps you quickly set up email campaigns and effectively engage recipients.
- Drag-and-drop editor;
- Email automation and newsletters;
- Advanced segmentation.
Pricing: Free plan. Premium plans start at $14.99 per month for up to 500 subscribers.
Image source: Privy
Privy is a Shopify email app that helps businesses automate email and SMS campaigns and grow sales.
The email software offers easy-to-use features, like a drag-and-drop email editor, to create compelling emails and grow your subscriber engagement.
- Email and SMS marketing automation;
- Easy-to-use drag-and-drop email editor;
- Library of pre-built templates.
Pricing: 15-day free trial. Premium plans start at $30 per month for up to 1,500 contacts.
16. AVADA Email Marketing
Image source: AVADA
AVADA Email Marketing is a Shopify app that helps online stores convert visitors to customers and build solid relationships with them.
The platform uses omnichannel platforms to help you follow up and convert prospects. Besides email marketing, other channels include SMS, WhatsApp, and push notifications.
- Automation workflows (abandoned cart and checkout, welcome emails);
- Popup and signup forms to capture leads;
- Beautiful templates to create emails quickly;
- Segmentation and personalization.
Pricing: 14-day free trial. Premium plans start at $16 per month for up to 500 contacts.
Image source: SmartrMail
SmartrMail is a marketing platform for Shopify that offers eCommerce stores high-converting email automation tools.
The email app has over 100+ email templates to help you design beautiful emails quickly. The segmentation features also allow you to send personalized campaigns to customers to increase engagement.
- Email and SMS marketing automation;
- 1-to-1 onboarding and easy setup;
- 100+ popup and email newsletter templates.
Pricing: 15-day free trial. Premium plans start at $19 per month for up to 1,000 subscribers.
Image source: Seguno
Seguno is a Shopify email marketing app that helps you create engaging emails and track your campaigns from one platform.
The platform lets you use Canva embedded in a full-screen editor to design beautiful emails in minutes.
- Library of pre-built email designs to help you send automated emails;
- Spam protection and built-in deliverability assistance;
- Get priority support from real email experts quickly.
Pricing: Free plan. Premium plans start at $10 per month for up to 1,000 subscribers.
Image source: OrderlyEmails
OrderlyEmails is an email app for Shopify that lets you personalize your email templates to increase customer engagement.
You can customize the template with your brand’s colors, logo, and fonts and add product recommendations and post-purchase discounts to boost sales.
- Upgrade Shopify email templates with beautiful designs;
- Customize templates with your brand identity using the Magic Designer;
- Add product recommendations and post-purchase discounts to boost sales.
Pricing: Free plan. Premium plans start at $99 per year per theme.
Image source: Remarkety
Remarkety is a Shopify marketing automation platform that helps business owners increase engagement and revenue through email, SMS, and social campaigns.
With Remarkety, you can use predictive algorithms and shopping behavior to send marketing campaigns that grow your brand.
- Email marketing automation;
- SMS marketing;
- Segmentation and email personalization.
Pricing: 14-day free trial. Premium plans start at $25 per month for up to 500 contacts.
Image source: Marsello
Marsello is an email marketing app for Shopify that helps you build profitable customer relationships with loyalty and marketing tools.
For example, you can use popup forms to capture visitors’ details and persuade them to become loyal customers with customizable loyalty programs and rewards.
- Customizable loyalty programs to boost repeat sales;
- Send personalized email and SMS campaigns;
- Automated workflows based on customers’ shopping behavior.
Pricing: 14-day free trial. Premium plans start at $100 per month based on the number of subscribers (1,000 contacts) and one eCommerce & POS site.
23. CM Commerce
Image source: CM Commerce
CM Commerce is an email marketing app from Campaign Monitor that helps Shopify stores engage their customers and build trust.
The platform syncs your Shopify customer and order data with your Campaign Monitor account. As a result, you can build list segments, update customer profiles, and send branded emails to increase your conversions and sales.
- Abandoned cart emails to reduce cart abandonment and grow revenue;
- Create automated email marketing campaigns to optimize open rates and click-throughs.
- Build email lists and send personalized marketing campaigns.
Pricing: Free plan. Premium plans start at $9 per month for up to 500 contacts.
Image source: BayEngage
BayEngage offers email marketing for Shopify stores and lets them send email and SMS campaigns at scale.
The platform helps you engage customers using welcome, abandoned cart, post-purchase, and win-back emails.
- Dedicated keywords and toll-free phone number for SMS campaigns;
- Automated email and SMS marketing campaigns;
- Over 250 free email templates.
Pricing: 14-day free trial. Premium plans start at $15 per month for up to 1,000 subscribers.
Email marketing for eCommerce is a powerful tool to help you grow your Shopify store and increase revenue.
That said, the best marketing apps you choose depend on your business needs.
If you want a user-friendly and affordable email marketing solution, a tool like Sender can help you build simple but powerful email marketing campaigns.
However, Webtex can be your go-to choice if you prefer to showcase product reviews and UGC content in your Shopify store.