Store and Currency Auto Switcher for Magento 2
- Learn where your customers come from
Geo-IP country/city detection.
- Enhance shoppers’ onsite experience
Automatically switch to localized Store Views.
- Display product prices in local currencies
Auto switch to home currencies.
- Prevent unwanted auto currency switching
Lock the functionality for certain users & URLs.
What is Store & Currency Auto Switcher for?
Go international with the advanced multi-store and multi-currency functionality. Automatically detect customers' location and switch to the local stores and currencies.
- Own the Magento 1 version of the extension? Contact us to get your personal 25% upgrade discount!
- Comes with FREE life-time support from the certified Magento specialists.
- Includes FREE life-time updates.
Features of Store & Currency Auto Switcher for Magento 2
Automatic switching to local stores
Ensure the best online shopping experience by displaying the relevant Store View in a relevant language.
By using the MaxMind technology, the extension helps you to:
- instantly detect an order's origin (based on the customers’ GeoIP location),
- automatically redirect visitors to the localized websites (Store Views),
- disable store switching for the specified countries,
- disable store switching for the specific, URLs, IP addresses, and User Agents
- prevent fraudulent orders (by checking order's Geo origin).
Automatic switching to local currencies
Let the shoppers from abroad easily and promptly navigate your store prices by displaying the items cost in home currencies.
Besides enabling automatic currency auto switching, the extension allows you to restrict such switching by:
- locking this function for specific User Agents,
- disabling currency switching for certain URLs.
Adding currencies & defining specific countries to apply them to
The extension enables you to:
- include customers’ location in the Orders View,
- display customers’ location in the Online Customer Grid,
- update Geo IP database in the backend.
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
Customer Reviews 49 item(s)
Great Extension & Support Is OutstandingInstalled in minutes and works like a charm. I highly recommend Mageworx extensions. The support team is excellent.
good extensionThe product is not new for us, we used the Magento 1 version earlier. After the migration, the switching works perfect just as it used to.
magic switchingI was looking for a tool that would do the switching thing easily without causing any problem. That's the one.
The experience is flawless, good product.
Great supportThis was my first extension by MageWorx, and I'll surely consider getting more. The support team is super responsive. I needed assistance and got a reply within 24 hours or so.
Nice Extension and good supportVery nice module and high quality support.
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 2.2.10 (June 5, 2019)
- Fixes the problems with Magento 2 FPC
- Version: 2.2.9 (December 18, 2018)
- Compatibility with Magento 2 FPC
- Version: 2.2.8 (December 5, 2018)
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >