Landing Pages extension for Magento 2
- Create landing pages for your marketing campaigns
Easily generate custom single/bulk landing pages.
- Make the custom pages search engines’ favorites
Set custom page URLs, unique meta titles, descriptions, keywords.
- Generate landing pages for different locations
Create & optimize landing pages for different Store Views.
- Conveniently customize page design
Add top/bottom blocks, define page layout, display mode, etc.
- Set advanced conditions to create custom content
Choose from conditions/their combinations, and add non-predefined attributes.
- Get access to the advanced SEO functionality
The extension is fully compatible with SEO Suite Ultimate .
What is Landing Pages extension for?
Create unique landing pages to convert site visitors into solid leads and buyers. Design pages for the best user introductory and shopping experience in your store, and make these type of pages ultimately SEO-friendly.
Features of Landing Pages for Magento 2
Generating single & bulk custom landing pages
Whatever marketing goal you may have on your mind, with the extension, you can create custom eCommerce landing page(s) for it:
- AdWords campaigns,
- seasonal promos,
- presenting a collection of new products/arrivals,
- or promoting any custom selection of products.
Besides creating a single landing page, the module offers mass generation of pages with the ability to choose from three available methods:
- specifying the attribute & values for the future pages,
- uploading a CSV file,
- combining the two above-mentioned methods.
Fully compatible with Magento 2 SEO Suite Ultimate
Integrate with the first all-in-one Magento 2 SEO extension in order to improve indexation of the landing pages, and make them search engine & user-friendly.
With the functionality of the two extensions combined, you get access to:
- SEO meta-templates to generate unique meta values for each page title, description, keywords, URL keys, and custom text for the top/bottom sections of the new page(s).
- Hreflang tags to display the correct website versions in specific locations, and avoid treating the localized content as a duplicate.
- SEO custom redirects to /for any landing page.
- Cross links to automate internal links creation between product, category, CMS and custom landing pages.
- Markup/structured data to add rich snippets with the JSON-LD method for the new pages.
- Meta settings to auto-generate meta values, add the pager number, and more.
Advanced landing page customization
To capture moreed leads, you need to create a landing page with the design that clearly articulates your marketing message.
With the extension, you can create a professionally designed landing page that can improve your store conversion rates:
- select a custom landing page layout (define # of columns, add left/right bars),
- add a custom HTML header,
- specify content in custom top/bottom HTML blocks,
- select products display mode (grid or list),
- define products’ sorting order,
- add layered navigation filters, and more.
Reaching top rankings & attractinged traffic
Optimization of custom landing pages for specific and long-tail sets of keywords, which can drive an extra portion ofed traffic, as well as improve the overall website SEO.
Drive an extra portion ofed traffic, as well as improve the overall website SEO with optimized custom landing pages.
You'll be able to:
- generate optimized URLs for your landing pages,
- set the default values for meta title, meta keywords, and descriptions,
- define custom SEO values specifically for theed Store View(s).
Also, the extension automatically includes all your landing pages into MageWorx XML sitemap.
Setting conditions for landing pages’ content
It’s critical to be able to combine/use single conditions to specify display options for the items on the landing page, as well as add attributes that are unique for your Magento 2 store and its business needs.
With the extension, in a couple of mouse clicks, you can create landing pages based on:
- a particular category,
- a selection of products with certain characteristics (attributes),
- the product SKUs.
For example, you can automatically create a landing page with all women’s T-shirts by a certain brand. Or a page with all black smartphones of a particular brand.
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
Excellent ExtensionMageworx Landing Pages extension is easy to install. This extension has the settings and features you need for SEO. I recommend this extension!
Excellent landing page module.Excellent landing page module. Many settings and features that allow you to create apage, such as promotions or discounts. Recomend
powerful solutionThe ability to generate multiple landing pages at once is beyond awesome! Just as SEO optimization of the pages. The addon is rich on features. I didn't contact the support team as they offer a nice walk-through in the video guide.
I strongly recommend!
Let's see!Installed the extension. Everything is bright and shiny, many useful features for SEO. I optimized my new landing pages, we will see how it works. I hope to get higher in google for every work I optimize my pages. Thank you!
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 1.2.3 (December 14, 2018
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3
- Version: 1.2.2 (August 30, 2018
- Adds the possibility to filter products by datetime attribute
- Version: 1.2.1 (July 31, 2018
- Bug fixes
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >