Cross Links Extension for Magento 2
- Well-optimized internal store linking structure
Place cross-links on the product, category, CMS pages.
- Site linking to external sources
Add links to relevant websites, define external links priory, etc.
- Advanced cross linking configurations
Link keywords by category ID, product SKU, define link title & alt tags, and more.
What is the product for?
Optimize your store linking structure. Automatically replace any keywords/ keyword phrases with links to internal pages or relevant external sources.
- Own the Magento 1 version of the extension? Contact us to get your personal 25% upgrade discount!
- Comes with FREE life-time support from the certified Magento specialists.
- Includes FREE life-time updates.
Features of Cross Links extension for Magento 2
Internal Magento Cross Links
Internal links help search engines and site visitors better navigate through your site. Also, it’s an important ranking factor that signals page relevance and passes its authority to other pages.
With Magento 2 Cross Linking extension you can:
- build internal cross links
- build internal links on any page of your site (e.g. product, category, CMS pages)
- define a title and alt tags for each link
- build internal links by a product SKU / category ID
- set cross link priority and the maximum replacement count
- choose Store Views to build internal links for
External Magento 2 Cross Links
Also, with the extension you can link your site pages to any relevant external source.
The extension enables you to:
- add links to relevant websites
- specify a link title and alt tags
- choose Store Views to place external cross links on
- set keyword replacement count
- define external cross link priority
The extension is fitted with a bunch of features that let you conveniently manage all cross links in one place.
With Magento 2 Cross Links plugin you can:
- enabling/ disabling all cross links at once
- define the max # of keyword replacements for product, category, CMS pages
- set the default values for cross link attributes
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
No need to do everything manually. It's greatThis extension allows you to tune the cross link on the site. No need to do everything manually. It's great
easy but really usefulGood product. Installation is easy for a non-tech person. Does the job really well, and saves my time.
super helpfulThe extension is good. Does what it says, no more no less, still super to increase SEO value of my online store. The support was fast to answer as well.
Automatic is goodThis is a real time saver as NOW all the keywords on my site are linked AUTOMATICALLY. The configuration is easy as well. So far, so good.
GreatThanks Mageworks developers for such a useful app. Confirm to those who still have doubts - this module is a must-have tool to optimize internal site linking. Saves you a huge amount of time on boring interlinking tasks.
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 2.5.2 (December 6, 2018)
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3
- Version: 2.5.1 (November 29, 2018)
- Bug fixes
- Version: 2.4.0 (July 26, 2018)
- Bug fixes
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >