Magento Advanced SEO Configuration
- Professional SEO site audit
- MageWorx SEO Suite Ultimate extension installation
- Personalized extension configuration
- Creating and optimizing SEO meta templates
- Sitemaps generation
- Creating and optimizing cross links
- Setting hreflang tags (for alternate URLs)
- Rich Snippets setup
- Google Webmaster Tools setup
- Bing Webmaster Tools setup
* This service is exclusively designed for SEO Suite Ultimate extension for Magento 1 & 2.
Being one of the most SEO friendly platforms, Magento still requires a lot of SEO routing. Especially when it comes to duplicate content issues, meta data optimization, sitemaps creation or setting up structured markup data. Proper SEO configuration will save you tons of time & help to improve your chances of higher website rankings.
SEO Configuration Service Includes:
Seo site audit
- Checking which site pages have been indexed by Google (including all duplicates).
- Checking whether all your important content has been indexed the right way.
- Auditing Google Index for the unwanted URL parameters.
- Checking which domain is treated as the main one by Google (www or non-www).
SEO suite setup
- Adjusting SEO Suite functionality to solve your site indexation issues.
- Setting the other software features to work best for your website.
- Creating & testing HTML and XML sitemaps.
- Creating meta data SEO templates, designed exclusively for Your website.
- Click here
to learn what SEO Suite Ultimate is capable of.
Google & BING webmaster tools setup
- Checking GWT HTML improvement section to get ideas how to improve your website.
- Adding/updating XML sitemaps in GWT.
- Setting your site URL parameters, so that Google could know which pages should be indexed, and which should not.
- Proper configuration of your Bing Webmaster Tools account.
*The service is designed exclusively for SEO Suite Ultimate extension.
Why SEO Configuration Service?
A one-stop onpage SEO solution focused on better rankings results.Trusted by 115 clients from 17 countries worldwide
Our team of Magento SEO specialists know the platform backwards & frontwards. We offer a unique approach to every SEO project, making sure all your on-page SEO activities are professionally optimized. For you to drive sales and improve online visibility.
Customer Reviews 19 item(s)
dealing with experts is always a gainThey seem to know everything about SEO! Their SEO extension together with the expert custom configurations already bears some fruits to my store. Certainly worth every spent buck. Thank you , guys!
Amazing results for our WebsiteSo far everything is working as promised. Our website now makes it onto the first page for search. The snippets are fabulous and the support from Artur was just good.
One of the best SEO services we can foundYes, we know that Magento is itself is good when it comes to SEO but this extension breaks all the boundaries for the SEO functionality. The SEO service by MageWorx is simply unmatched.
This SEO service for those who have little to no knowledge in how to optimize the store for search engines and for those who have thousands of products in their store and MageWorx has introduced this service is simply great. Carry on guys......Thank you!
Fantastic extension and support. A must for all Magento storesPurchased this extension together with the advanced configuration and it really exceeded all our expectations. This is really a must have extension for all Magento stores. It is worth every penny as it is really getting the SEO of the site to a complete new level.
Had an excellent support and communication with the Mageworx team during the setup.
We have tested several different extensions from other companies but none of them were really 100% and working as we wanted, but with this, now we got it all setup in the right way straight away. Highly recommended and excellent support!
Well worth the money.Wonderful friendly staff, great product, swift install, (Opting for the config service for an extra fee) well worth the money.
Would i say that if you need Meta data sorting, Seo help etc, look no further, Mageworx have been great? Of course I would!!
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >