Search Autocomplete FREE Extension for Magento 2
- Search-as-you-type results
Enable a customizable AJAX pop-up for instant search results.
- Selling right from search queries
Show ‘Add to Cart’ button right in the search results.
- Highlighting unique selling points in search
Include product image, SKU, price, reviews/ratings, etc. in the results.
- Advanced search customization options
Adjust search delay period, qty of displayed search results, and more.
- Seamless website performance
Improve loading speed based on smart search queries caching.
What is the product for?
Make onsite search intuitive! Introduce smart search results in a customizable pop-up. Let the customers search right from search results by including the ‘Add to cart’ button.
- Developed according to the official Magento 2 programming guidelines
- Need extended search functionality? Check out our Advanced Search Extension for Magento 2.
- Designed for the standard Magento 2 functionality, tested on the default theme and checkout.
- IMPORTANT! In case you need to adjust the extension for a custom-built checkout or theme, drop us a line.
*Note, customization is done at extra cost.
Features of Search Autocomplete FREE extension for Magento 2
Instant Search Results
Search Autocomplete extension for Magento 2 will predict customer’s query based on the characters they have entered. Thus, store visitors can save time, quickly get to the results they want, and even make purchases right from the search results pop-up.
Customizing autocomplete search results
With the extension you can customize autocomplete search functionality, adjusting it for your and your customers' needs:
- Cache customer search queries to personalize search results
- Include Suggested Searches right in the autocomplete results pop-up
Also, with Search Autocomplete extension you can:
- Set an autocomplete search delay (to optimize your server loads)
- Include various product details (product image, SKU, price, reviews/ratings, etc.) in the results pop-up
- display the "Add to Cart" button next to each results, so customers could instantly make a purchase
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
Customer Reviews 23 item(s)
Great extensionThis extension is surprisingly robust for being a free one. It does just what it says it will, and has really added to the user experience on our site. One of the things our customers complained the most about was our search function--it just doesn't work well out of the box with Magento. This really, really helped.
Free? Is it real?Loved it in our website. Works fine.
Good extensionWe have used this extension working fine in our website.
Good But not category supportedIt's really good and thanks for free
But it is really important to have search in categories too....
how can i add this function to this grate module?
Nicethank you for the free extension.
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 2.1.8 (August 25, 2019)
- Compatibility with magento 2.3.2 and elasticsearch
- Version: 2.1.7 (April 3, 2019)
- Bug fixes
- Version: 2.1.6 (February 6, 2019)
- Code improvements
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >