Extended Sales-Orders Grid Extension for Magento 2
- Take a full control over the vital order info
Conveniently add new columns to orders grid in Magento 2.
- Customize admin sales order grid with extra columns
Benefit from 28 additional columns with essential order data.
- Apply mass actions to any number of orders at once
Streamline order management with 20 extra order actions.
- Delete unimportant orders
Bypass the default Magento 2 possibilities.
- Manually synchronize additional order data
Autofill data in all the extra columns.
What is the product for?
Discover a new convenient way to modify the default Magento 2 sales order grid. With the extension, you’ll be able to track and manage all the important order info in one place, delete/add columns and create custom order grid that meets your business needs to the full.
Extend the default Magento 2 Sales-Orders grid capabilities with new extra columns, additional options, and mass-actions.
- Own the Magento 1 version of the extension? Contact us to get your personal 25% upgrade discount!
- Comes with FREE life-time support from the certified Magento specialists.
- Includes FREE life-time updates.
Features of Extended Sales-Orders Grid for Magento 2
Getting a bird’s eye view of all order details.
It’s critical to have all essential info about each order in one place.
When analyzing orders with the standard Magento 2 admin order grid functionality, you don't have an ability to analyze some important customer, billing and shipping details.
Equip the standard grid with 28 extra columns
The extension enables you to:
- Add a bunch of extra Magento2 order grid columns (coupon codes, taxes, refunds, SKUs, detailed shipping details, customer data, and dozens more);
- View important order data, its billing and shipping details, customers’ data all in one place,
- Customize the grid view according to your current requirements,
- Add/hide columns, whenever needed,
- Add product thumbnails to any order.
Mass actions application to any number of orders at once
The extension provides you with a chance to save your time when editing orders.
You will be able to simultaneously take multiple actions when performing the modifications you need.
Take advantage of 20 extra order bulk-actions
Besides the possibility to delete/add column(s) to sales order grid, you get to perform such actions as:
- completing orders,
- resending order emails,
- shipping orders,
- issuing an order Invoices,
- and a lot more.
Also, you can completely delete unimportant orders, which is impossible in Magento 2 by default (you can only mark orders as ‘Cancelled’).
Synchronization of additional order data by hand
Installed the extension and want to autofill data in all the extra columns?
Imported sales-order data from some external source and need to sync it with the data in your store?
Save your time on filling in extra columns
Easily synchronize the additional order data with the extension. With the Extended Order Grid Magento 2 addon:
- the extra columns get auto filled,;
- data from the external sources can be easily synchronized with your store’s data.
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
love extra bulk actions20 or so bulk-actions are super, and the ability to get rid of old unimportant orders for good. Didn't contact support, had no troubles with their extra grid.
convenience in having all-in-one placeThis extension is totally a time-saver for me. I just love having all the important data at hand, and under control. :) The auto fill functionality for extra columns is a thing!
Great!Mageworx team was very helpful! Thanks for your patience and assistance.
Great extensionThanks for this useful product!
reall great extension!does exactly what we needed
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 1.2.6 (October 11, 2019)
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3.3
- Version: 1.2.5 (September 12, 2019)
- The entire editing process was improved
- Bug fixes
- Version: 1.2.3 (June 5, 2019)
- Adds the "Product Quantity" column to the orders grid
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >