Layered Navigation extension for Magento 2
- Enhanced navigation & shopping experience
Introduce advanced filtering functionality for product search efficiency.
- Advanced configuration of filter attributes
Display LN attributes on specific category pages; restrict visibility of pages, offer multiple attributes, and more.
- Customizable layered navigation field
Enable check-boxes for LN filters, specify the qty of values to display in each menu, etc.
- SEO-friendly layered navigation
Use SEO Suite Ultimate LN features to optimize the filtered pages. Full compatibility.
When done right, Layered Navigation (filtering) makes product search fast and easy, thus improving shopping experience for customers and bringing a bigger amount of sales for merchants.
- The extension support and updates are FREE for life.
Multiple Selection of Filters
Improve customers' shopping experience by enhancing store navigation.
By default, the platform doesn't allow to select several filter attributes at once. This is where Layered Navigation module comes helpful. With the extension, you can:
- let customers select multiple attributes (e.g,: customers can select red and blue colors at once; out-of-the-box, clients can choose only one attribute)
- show LN attributes on specific category pages
- restrict attributes visibility on certain category pages
- NEW enable/disable multiple selection for each product attribute individually
On top of this, Layered Navigation Pro is fully compatible with SEO Suite Ultimate extension for Magento 2.
Global and Local Settings
NEW Also, you can customize the layered navigation field according to your requirements. The extension enables you to:
- display check-boxes for LN filters when the multi select mode enabled
- set check-boxes as links
- automatically set to expand/ collapse LN filters
NEW Additionally, you can enable the 'Freeze' mode that lets you display only the chosen LN filters values by default (while the others will be hidden under "More").
Also, you can specify the number of values that will be shown in each menu entry by default.
These features are planned for the upcoming versions of the extension:
- The ability to display filters horizontally or vertically
- The ability to add filters by reviews
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
Customer Reviews 9 item(s)
A beautiful extensionI can't say enough good things about this extension. It has made our user experience so much more efficient. Many great features that should be default in Magento. Also, customer service is fast and friendly.
Great extention. Perfectly complements Seo SuitGreat extention. Perfectly complements Seo Suit
filtering is made convenientI like how advanced and convenient filtering now looks like for the customers. Awesome customization opportunities for me. The freezing mode is great for certain product promotion, even in filtering. Not critical bug detected so far.
Perfectly works with my seo extensionAbsolutely happy that I've got this plugin. There are tons of similar extensions on the market, but this one perfectly works with my seo module. No need for extra customizations, The support is also outstanding!
Great extension slow updatesThis is a great extension but its a shame that there have been little featured added to it in over a year or even updated to support 2.2. Currently its not possible to install this on 2.2.3 and I've waited nearly a month for an update. The current feature set that is in place for this extension are great and it does add some great functionality to your website.
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 1.2.3 (August 22, 2019)
- Fixes the problem with missing Apply button
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 1.2.2 (August 13, 2019)
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3.2
- Version: 1.2.1 (June 11, 2019)
- Fixes the problem with “Yes/No” attribute type
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >