Geo Lock - FREE Extension for Magento 2
- Magento 2 store protection
Shape black/white IP lists and prevent fraudulent customer actions.
- Convenient store access management
Allow/deny access to store pages for specific countries.
- 403 access denied message
Display 403 access denied message to specific locations/blacklisted IPs.
What is the product for?
Prevent fraudulent customer actions by identifying the precise site visitors’ location. You will be able to manage website access of the customers from specific locations and IP addresses, as well as keep the unauthorized visitors informed about that.
- Developed according to the official Magento 2 programming guidelines
- Designed for the standard Magento 2 functionality, tested on the default theme and checkout.
- IMPORTANT! In case you need to adjust the extension for a custom-built checkout or theme, drop us a line.
*Note, customization is done at extra cost.
Geo Lock FREE extension for Magento 2
Identify your shoppers' location and allow/deny them access to your store.
The extension utilizes the MaxMind Geo Location Technology to quickly and precisely identify a visitors location. Plus, the tool allows you to conveniently manage store access for different counties and IP addresses. With the plugin you can:
- Prevent any fraudulent store activities
- Manually specify countries to allow/deny accessing your site content
- Shape black/white IP lists
- Display 403 Access Denied text for users from the denied locations/ blacklisted IPs
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
Customer Reviews 11 item(s)
Surprised to see in free listSurprised to see in free list
I like itFree and useful extension.
Great ExtensionOne of the best Extensions out there for Geo-location lock
Excellent extension for managing IP address.Excellent extension for managing IP address. The blacklisting and whitelisting works great.
awesome experienceI am beyond happy with the extension taking that it's free! Store access management is now made easy, so cool.
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 1.0.5 (December 11, 2018)
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3
- Version: 1.0.3 (September 29, 2017)
- Compatibility with Magento 2.2
- Bug fixes
- Version: 1.0.1 (January 3, 2017)
- Compatibility with Magento 2.1.3
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >