Custom Price extension for Magento
- Introduction of editable prices
Enable customers to edit prices for simple products.
- Initiating donations & building loyalty
Let buyers edit product prices either on productpage or in shopping cart.
- Multiple configuration options
Set custom price allowed minimum wheneverrequired.
Enhance your brand loyalty by introducing products with editable prices. Let your customers decide how much they want to pay for your products, and define the amount they may donate.
- Fully compatible with all Magento Security Patches.
What is Custom Price for?
Custom Price Magento extension allows a store admin to introduce products with editable prices. The prices can be adjusted by customers whenever they want to donate an extra amount together with the purchase.
Also, editable prices option can be an effective means of building customer loyalty.
- Create simple products with the editable price
- Allow customers easily adjust the price right on the product pages
- Enable price editing for a product put into the shipping cart
- Set the minimal allowed amount for each custom price
- Adjust the allowed minimum whenever needed
- Supports custom options
- Compatible with Instant Cart Magento extension
- Supports multi-languages
- 100% Open Source
Also, the extension doesn't share any personal info with third parties, and doesn't use this data for any marketing purposes.
Customer Reviews 16 item(s)
what you see is what you getWhat it says is what you get, to be exact. Indeed, this is a great way to collect donations as customers decide themselves what amount they are willing to pay up. I'm just playing around with the extension, so might soon update the review.
Great Supporters and perfect extension (magento ver.1.9)I have really terrible experience about another extension so i never trusted paid extension service.
However, I was impressed by this company.
Maybe many entry level developers have same experience with me. After installed this extension, something is not working. and then I was getting supporting from supporters.
In conclusion,The problem was my mistake and they were find my mistake and advised me about how to fix that problem.
It was very good experience and I highly recommend this extension.
Great Module with Great Support.Hello
My requirement was to add a product name "Software Upgrade Fee" where my customer can put amount we ask them and pay through merchant.
I searched and found many products but to be very open I consider those who provide good support and updates (lifetime).
Assuming the said I ordered at Mageworx and got the module. I am not a programmer so did as said in installation guide. (I did this on demo site)
I am using custom skin so the module was working well but not showing properly. I contact the support and tell them that I am not a programmer.
Now start the best part which makes Mageworx hero on Magento marketplace.
They did all the changes and send me an email where they gave every step required for my website.
Every file they moved and every changes they makes in files.
I saved their email as an additional guide and did every thing on my running website and got fantastic product option I needed.
I have purchased other modules also, they provide support also but for every issue you have to run after them. If a developer explains that what he has done or what issue was help customer to resolve same issue in future by himself. This also saves time of developer and customer.
I recommend all those who are seeking for custom price module just close your eyes and click buy button Mageworx will handle what you needed.
Very Good Functionality, can be buggyThis does what it says on the Tin. My Magento Installation, being large and unweildy, did have some issues.
However, the support was really good and fixed the bugs
ery efficent and helpful, no real issues at all. Would recommend.
Excellent extension - works greatAnother example of Mageworx' solid coding and top-notch support. A small problem with the extension was fixed by 9am after an overnight support request. Thanks, guys!
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 1.1.7 (May 15, 2015)
- The issue with "Can Change Custom Price In Cart" setting is resolved
- Unused block 'MageWorx_CustomPrice_Block_Checkout_Cart' is removed
- Version: 1.1.6 (11/03/2014)
- The issue for Magento 1.9 and Magento EE 1.14 is resolved
- Version: 1.1.5
- Addressed default price issue at cart
- How to install our Magento 2 extensions?
We offer 4 independent ways of Magento 2 extension installation:
- What Magento editions do MageWorx extensions support?
MageWorx extensions support Magento 2 Open Source (former Community), Commerce (former Enterprise) editions including Magento 2 Commerce Cloud platform.
- MageWorx Repository: how to use it?
Our own repository has been primarily intended to facilitate and speed up the process of MageWorx extensions installation and update.
In order to work with the repository, you’ll need to have the Composer on the server first. This is the package manager of the PHP software that allows you to update & install scripts on your site.
Click here for further installation instructions > > >
- Can I use 1 MageWorx license on multiple websites and staging/test hosts?
According to MageWorx License Agreement, 1 copy of MageWorx software can be used on 1 Magento production installation. Thus, separate Magento installations require purchasing separate licenses.
Please mind that the extensions are not domain related, i.e., if you run each website one 1 Magento installation, then 1 license can be used. However, if you’ve got several websites on different Magento installations, then separate licenses for each of them should be purchased.
Full MageWorx License Agreement is available here > > >
- Before going live, can I test a MageWorx extension on a staging site?
- Yes, you can install and set up any MageWorx extension on a test environment before making changes on your production site.
- Are MageWorx extensions compatible with 3rd party themes?
- By default, all MageWorx Magento 2 extensions are tested on three most popular themes: Luma, Ultimo, and Porto.
- Are MageWorx extensions mobile-friendly?
- In the world where 45% of purchases are completed via mobile (according to Retail Dive), we find it crucial to test and optimize all MageWorx extensions for mobile friendliness.
- How can I pay for MageWorx products?
- Two most common payment methods are currently accepted ― credit card & PayPal. All the payment transactions are carried out in full compliance with the security and confidentiality requirements.
- For how long can I get free updates?
- MageWorx offers free LIFETIME updates & support.
- How can I get tech support?
Currently, MageWorx Magento support team can be reached via:
- How can I migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Database migration, migrating custom-built functionality & design, as well as migrating advanced SEO settings ? these and other options are available within our one-stop migration service.
To get a quote, you’ll need to contact our Client Relations Manager.
Request an estimate here > > >
- How can I get a refund?
30-day money back guarantee is offered for MageWorx extensions that have been purchased via our site ? customer satisfaction & creating true value are our top priority!
Please mind that this is with the exception of those Magento 1 extensions that are intended to be upgraded to their Magento 2 versions within 30 days since the moment of M1 version purchase. In such a case, a refund will be applied solely to the Magento 2 extension version.
Full MageWorx Refund Policy is available here > > >
- Does MageWorx have a discount program?
Reward points, bulk & upgrade discounts ? at MageWorx, we do our best to show appreciation to our new & existing customers. Joining the program is fast and easy. To start saving with us, you need to create an account.
To learn more about how much you can save on shopping with MageWorx and get detailed instructions, please
Follow the link > > >
- How can I become an affiliate?
By helping MageWorx promote our extensions, you can earn up to 50% on every order. To join the affiliate program, you need to create an account on our website, go to ‘My Profile ― Affiliates’, then complete & verify your affiliate profile! That’s it!
More details on MageWorx Affiliate Program is available here > > >