You might want to get some specific customers info to better understand/segment your audience and optimize the order processing process. With Custom Checkout Fields you can easily customize Magento 2 checkout with a wide rage of extra custom fields.
*The extension is developed by a MageWorx partner. The product comes with FREE email support and a FREE 6-month update period.
Custom Checkout Fields Functionality
Provide extra fields on the checkout page to collect more information about customers, products or services. With Custom Checkout Fields you can:
- Specify the fields input type: Text Field/Area, Date, Yes/No, Multiple Select, Dropdown, Checkbox, Radio Button, Static Text
- Make custom fields required or optional
- Show extra fields for specific Store Views only
- Check fields info in Order details
Also, you can define the display area for the extra fields: shipping address, before shipping/ payment methods or after payment method.
On top of this, you can use basic html at the checkout with no need to create new fields (for videos, banners, announcements, etc.)
Easily manage extra fields in the admin panel:
- Add custom fields to the Orders grid (except for the Date field)
- Sort and filter orders by the extra fields data
- Export data from extra fields in the Orders grid to .csv or .xls (together with standard Magento Order export)
- Export data from selected custom fields matched with Order IDs to .xls.
Also, the extension lets you:
This is the list of features that will appear in the upcoming versions:
- Custom fields on the registration page
- Extra fields visibility for specific customer groups
- Custom fields visibility when a specific product/ products from a specific category are ordered
- 30 days money back guarantee
- FREE extension updates for 6 months (since the date of purchase)
- FREE email support
Magento2 Custom Checkout Fields
Simple, yet really useful
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 1.0.0 (October 31, 2016)
- Initial release
- Compatibility with Magento 2.1.2