Enhance your customer experience with maximally informative product pages. Easily attach various types of downloadable files: user manuals, video guides, price lists, any kind of product documentation and more. All popular file formats supported.
- Admin Demo: FileDownloads / FileDownloads_1
- Any new functionality of the extension will come FREE for all the users.
- Need help with upgrading to Magento 2? Just drop us a line!
Attach files in all popular formats
File downloads and Product Attachments is a handy tool for supplying product pages with a wealth of valuable data. With the extension you can easily attach downloadable files of any format to any product page.
On top of that, with the extension you can:
- Specify the downloadable file Name and Description
- Define the file category
- Assign the file by a product grid, ID or SKU
- Assign the file to different Store Views
- Set the file download limit
- NEW Add attachments from the product catalog
File Download User Permissions
Grant or deny access to files and attachments for different categories of site visitors. The extension enables you to:
- Hide/ Display files for different customer groups
- Motivate customers to sign up / log in (by hiding attachments behind the "You have to login or register to download this file" message)
Also, the extension streamlines the process of product attachments management. You can conveniently add file uploads, as well as delete or edit them.
Additionally, the module enables you to:
- Display the file size and # of downloads
- Group files by category
- Sort all files by name or alphabetically
- Define the Product Downloads page and block title
This is the list of features that will appear in the upcoming versions:
- Advanced file upload options
- Multi-file upload
- Detailed file download reports
- FREE lifetime extension updates
- FREE lifetime bug fixes
- 30 days money back guarantee
- 50% OFF on the Upgrade from Magento 1 (*follow this link for more info)
- 100% Open Source
Magento 2 File Downloads and Product Attachments
Bring more features from M1 version!
- New Feature
- Bug Fix
- Version: 2.2.0 (July 6, 2016)
- Compatible with Magento 2.1
- Version: 2.1.0 (May 3, 2016)
- Adds the ability to assign files to products from a product edit page in the back-end
- Adds the ability to assign files to customer groups
- Adds the ability to assign files to store views
- Adds the option to hide files not assigned to a current group of a visitor
- Adds the option to disable the download and to display a message for the files not assigned to a current group of a visitor
- Code refactoring
- Minor bug fixes
- Version: 1.0 (March 10, 2015)
- Initial release